Intern / Full-time
QuotaBook At A Glance
"QuotaBook helps private companies and investors sync crucial equity and corporate governance data through an online equity platform so that every shareholder and portfolio company can communicate through a single source of truth."
- A fintech infrastructure startup founded by ex-VCs and Silicon Valley engineers
- Funded by more than 20 VCs, accelerators, and financial institutions within our first year and more fundings to come (Check more on https://bit.ly/TIAQB)
- 500 Startups/Google for Startups/Y Combinator (W21) alumni and an AWS scout partner
- A total of over USD 40 billion worth of equity being managed in Quotabook
- A team of former VCs and top IT professionals from Amazon, Google, Kakao, LINE, SAP, Tik Tok etc. (Check more on http://bit.ly/quotabookintro)
- We're focusing on the huge potential of a private equity market and the problem of its data that are very static and opaque. Join us in the mission of innovating global finance dynamics by solving this key problem and revitalizing the startup investment ecosystem.
- At QuotaBook, you'll have the very opportunity to grow by working at one of the most innovative IT startups in APAC, backed by a large number of investors including 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Carta Ventures, Draper Associates, Elefund and many more.
- Work with co-founders with expertise and insight on the startup/VC landscape through their past experience as Silicon Valley engineer and VC, along with colleagues from global companies such as Amazon, Google, Kakao, LINE, SAP, Tic Tok etc.
Open position: Global Business Intern As a member of the Global Business Team, your main role is to support sales and marketing activities to discover and connect with global startups, investors and partners. Your daily tasks include:
- Supporting and developing plans for sales such as listing up new sales leads, drafting outbound emails and ideating campaigns.
- Performing market research and analysis
- Identifying new partnership opportunities and coordinating meetings/communications
- Drafting English contents (eg. blog posts, linkedin posts) from scratch, as well as translating (Korean > English) existing marketing materials
- Developing a clear understanding of startup-VC ecosystem in target markets to support the Global Team for desirable business outcomes
- Soon to be graduates or recent graduates from university
- Proficiency in Korean and English (both in Speaking and Writing)
- Able to work for minimum of 3 months (can be extended upon negotiation)
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and a great team player
- Interest in the startup-VC ecosystem is a plus
- Interest in writing or creating content is a plus
- Authorized to work in Korea
- Resume Screening → Pre-Interview Assignment (via email) → Competency Interview
- If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com