Intern / Full Time
About The Team
"QuotaBook helps private companies and investors sync crucial equity and corporate governance data through an online equity platform so that every shareholder and portfolio company can communicate based on a single source of truth."
- A fintech infrastructure startup founded by ex-VCs and Silicon Valley engineers
- Funded by more than 20 VCs, accelerators, and financial institutions within our first year and more fundings to come (Check more on https://bit.ly/TIAQB)
- 500 Startups/Google for Startups/Y Combinator (W21) alumni and an AWS scout partner
- A total of over USD 20 billion worth of equity being managed in QuotaBook
- A team of former VCs and top IT professionals from Amazon, Google, Kakao, LINE, SAP, Tik Tok etc. (Check more on http://bit.ly/quotabookintro)
- Performing general marketing activities related to QuotaBook branding and global startup lead creation.
- Delivering QuotaBook’s value to global clients through social media channels such as our blog and Linkedin.
- Planning, creating and managing English content for social media channels.
- Translating (Korean > English) existing marketing and support materials.
- Soon to be graduates or graduates from university
- Available to start in April 2022 for minimum of 3 months (exact starting date TBD upon negotiation)
- Proficiency in Korean and English (Speaking & Writing)
- Ability to translate Korean into English
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and a great team player
- Experience in managing social media channels and/or content creation is a plus
- Interest and/or experience in Startup-VC ecosystem is a plus
- Process: Application Screening → Interview (Online)
- Please submit your English resume
- Others: For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com