Entry Level / Full Time
About The Team
Global Business team is in charge of discovering, understanding and targeting global markets and potential clients of startups and investors. It aims to go beyond borders to help startups and investors simplify equity management through QuotaBook.
About The Role
You will be supporting global startups and VCs to kickstart their journey on QuotaBook by helping them implement our service, migrating equity data onto our platform, training our features and advising to build a strong equity structure. You will be set to create a career path as a private equity specialist as well as a great relationship builder internally and externally, with a full understanding of the global startup-VC ecosystem.
What You'll Achieve
- Actively interact with global startup and investor clients to manage the whole implementation/onboarding process
- Collect, understand and reconcile client’s data for migration onto QuotaBook
- Own the Go-Live/Launch process through client meetings
- Organize and prepare training sessions for clients, partners and/or new employees on equity management
- Become an advocate of our global clients when working with QuotaBook’s product team to improve or suggest new features
- Work with QuotaBook’s global sales team for seamless customer experience throughout the implementation process.
- Become the go-to-person both internally and externally for managing cap tables, stock options and more.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- Recent university graduate or expected to graduate in the summer of 2022
- Proficiency in Korean and English (Speaking & Writing) is a must
- Knowledge and experience in accounting or finance
- Interest in numbers and detail-oriented
- Interest in expanding roles into B2B sales, customer relations/success or business development
- Authorized to work in Korea
Nice to Haves:
- Interest in entrepreneurship and venture capital, along with the overall finance and IT industry
Resume Submission → Culture Fit Interview → Competency Interview → Final Interview
- New employees are subject to minimum three months of probation period.