Quotabook At A Glance
"Quotabook helps private companies and investors sync crucial equity and corporate governance data through an online equity platform so that every shareholder and portfolio company can communicate through a single source of truth."
- A fintech infrastructure startup founded by ex-VCs and Silicon Valley engineers
- Funded by more than 20 VCs, accelerators, and financial institutions within our first year and more fundings to come
- 500 Startups/Google for Startups/Y Combinator (W21) alumni and an AWS scout partner
- A total of over USD 20 billion worth of equity being managed in Quotabook
- A team of former VCs and top IT professionals from AWS, Kakao, LINE, SAP, etc. (Check more on http://bit.ly/quotabookintro)
- We're focusing on the huge potential of a private equity market and the problem of its data that are very static and opaque. Join us in the mission of innovating global finance dynamics by solving this key problem and revitalizing the startup investment ecosystem.
- At Quotabook, you'll have the very opportunity to grow by working at one of the most innovative IT startups in APAC, backed by a large number of investors including 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Carta Ventures, Draper Associates and many more.
- Work with co-founders with expertise and insight on the startup/VC landscape through their past experience as Silicon Valley engineer and VC, along with colleagues from global companies such as Amazon, LINE, KAKAO, SAP and more.
Open position: Global Sales Intern You will be supporting our Global Sales Team in acquiring new startup and investor clients through tasks such as:
- Market research on startups and investors mainly in Southeast Asia to develop and execute global sales strategy
- Various outbound sales activities including cold emails, calls, and meetings to meet/exceed sales target metrics
- Business development activities such as identifying new partnership opportunities and coordinating meetings and communications
- University Year 3 or above
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written (most of the external communication and research will be conducted in English)
- Able to work for minimum of 3 months (can be extended upon negotiation)
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and a great team player
- Experience in a startup, VC or consulting firm is a plus
- Experience in studying or working abroad is a plus
- If there is any inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
스타트업과 투자사 모두를 위한 스타트업 금융플랫폼